You would be expected to :
● Be invested in the long term product vision.
● Collaborate with team members who are remote.
● Own the end-to-end user experience, across all device platforms.
● Play an active role in Product Strategy formulation.
● Be hands-on in designing and lead deliveries with a team of talented designers.
● Build and lead a formidable design team.
● Strong work-ethic.
● Min. 3 years of designing experience across global product organisations which are known for their design
● Strong willingness to work remotely.
● Adept at modern design tools like Figma, InVision etc.
● Be really good at understanding consumer UX, by building and nurturing customer personas, journeys and life cycles.
● Good written and verbal communication skills.
● Familiar with Product Dev cycles and Scrum.
● Opinionated about what is great user experience.
● Expert in using modern design tools.
At Airmeet, we are passionate about ‘Dematerialising and Democratising Professional Events’ and let knowledge professionals, anywhere, engage, interact and learn from their fraternity-members globally.